3 variable LFOs of varying frequency ranges in one handy 6HP eurorack module. Each oscillator outputs both square(ish) and triangle waves. The frequency range for each LFO can be changed by adding/removing jumpers on the board.
We've recently updated this module to Version 2. There are three main functional changes (largely due to feedback and requested modifications).
- Output is now 10V peak-to-peak. This is attainable in version 1 with a simple mod, but we do this as standard on version 2.
- Knobs have been reversed. More conventionally, turning the knob clockwise now increases the frequency of the oscillator.
- As mentioned above, you can now set the range of each oscillator using jumpers on the board. The ranges of the MID and LONG settings are slightly longer than V1. You can also jump both MID and LONG together for even longer range. New (approximate) frequencies are as follows:
- No Jumper: 4 ms (250hz) - 0.76 seconds
- MID: 44ms (25hz) - 8.36 seconds
- LONG: 0.40 seconds (2.5hz) - 77 seconds
- MID+LONG: 0.404 seconds - 85 seconds
2 outputs per LFO (square* wave and triangle wave).
Size: 3cm x 128.5cm x 5.5cm.
Runs off +/-12v standard eurorack power supply.
Package contents: 1x module, 1x 16 pin power cable, 2x 3M screws, 4x Jumpers.
** We have a small number of Version 1 left in stock. If you specifically require V1 please send us a message. Version 2 is now sent out by default. **
Version 1 legacy Information
3 variable LFOs of varying frequency ranges in one handy 6HP eurorack module. LFO 1 is the fastest with LFOs 2 and 3 being slower by a factor of 10 and 100 respectively. Each oscillator outputs both square(ish) and triangle waves.
Approximate frequency ranges:
LFO 1: 4 ms (250hz) - 0.76 seconds
LFO 2: 40ms (25hz) - 7.6 seconds
LFO 3: 0.4 seconds (2.5hz) - 76 seconds